Viewpoint Opposition Stirs Violence
See video in above link related to illegal immigration in Oregon State.
Pastor Chuck Sees Sign of Civil Unrest
Unless our government takes deliberate and significant action immediately, America could be in for serious civil unrest real soon.
The Junta in the White House
…the pundits are arguing over whether our war-a-holic President had the legal right to leak this national security information….that's a fake debate meant to distract you.
Contact US Military Joints Chiefs...
Tell them you’ll support their removing BushCo…
G-Man Sez NO to Scamnesty
Gordon Liddy opposes amnesty and more…
Making Economic Sense
Which is the best method to resolve conflict issues surrounding the questions of what’s to be produced, how and when it’s produced, and who’s going to get it?
Pro-Family Boycott on FORD
…Ford (to) remain neutral in the cultural battle concerning the family and marriage.
Masters Can Stop Fed Encroachment
School curricula must be reformed by local educators to teach political history and philosophy to save the United States from the fate of the Roman Republic
Track the Government…
Knowledge on the Government..is Real Power
BushCo's American Genocide
Pumping more toxins into our air and water…
E-Mail Bag, Real American writes el Presidente
Dear President Bush:
I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.
I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services
.9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort t o learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police
11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail-hunting with your V.P.
Thank you so much for your kind help.
A Real American